Monday, September 15, 2008

Yamaha Razz Top Speed Limitation.

Hello,

I have come into possesion of two 1987 Yamaha Razz's. One is blue, has 2xxx miles, and is used for riding around my home. The other, once pink, now white, has 4xx miles on it. I use it to ride around my college campus.

Being a person obsessed with performance, it is just natural I would further the mystery of the Razz's limited top speed.

I have collected many notes on the subject, and basically tried to organize the wealth of current research floating around several forums. Later I will post links to all these threads, and other information I have found. I will post the information in this blog, making it easier to review a lot of information, here, in one spot. I also have several questions and theories I will post.

Right now it is late. I will go back over this later and proof read for errors. I have some open time tomorrow, so I will try to get around to it.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Hello my name is Sam, I love the razz just as much as y'all i got the 2000 2 stroke oil injected air-cooled 49cc version. Mine is restricted as-well, but sooner than later will not be. I'll keep you guys updated on the progress current flat top speed is 30. email me whenever and whatever you want, as long as it's about the Razzle Dazzle ttygl, samsmail02@yahoo.com